Property Management Assistant: £22k-£26k+
Plus iPhone, Pension & Monthly Bonus Scheme
A range of experiences being considered, salary is subject to experience.
Looking for your next opportunity?
At AM Surveying & Block Management we provide Block Management and Building Surveying/Consultancy services to developments, estates and clients throughout London and the South East and we are looking for a Property Management Assistant to join our passionate team.
Clients of AM Surveying & Block Management expect a high degree of service within key performance areas including professionalism, commitment to delivering on targets and attention to detail. Our hard working team have continually achieved our clients expectations, driving the company forward as we continue to meet our growth goals, establish our brand as a respected Block Management & Building Surveying/Professional Services solution and expand our team.
We are looking for a passionate candidate whom can add value to our team and whom we can truly get behind to help develop professionally and as an individual. The Property Management Assistant position provides excellent exposure to the Block Management industry working with in-house teams, property owners, industry colleagues and a range of service providers.
This position is suitable for persons with experience in the Property Management sector or persons with similar professional services background looking to expand their skills.
As Property Management Assistant at AM you can expect to be working on the following:
- Handling incoming reactive and planned repairs via email, telephone and processing via our range of softwares.
- Preparing contractors works orders, obtaining quotations and issuing instructions to contractors.
- Working with in-house Property Managers in relation to handling planned and reactive repairs.
- Gaining an excellent understanding of our softwares, in particular FixFlo. Processing all maintenance issues through FixFlo and monitoring such to ensure timely handling of such.
- Conducting regular site inspections.
- Liaising with property owners, clients and suppliers.
- Displaying a good level of professional communication skills via telephone, email, letters.
- Property Management experience is preferable, especially within Block Management.
- Experience within professional services industry.
- Able to work within pressurised situations and within a busy office environment.
- Able to display the ability to add value to a team.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Self motivated, enthusiastic and a trustworthy team player.
- Full time Mon-Fri.
- iPhone/iPad provided.
- Pension scheme provided.
- Monthly bonus scheme.
- Salary is £22k-£26k depending on experience with bonus scheme and annual review.
- The role is office based with site visits being a regular part of the job.
- Working within a professional, supportive, friendly team within well equipped offices.
- This role benefits from further career development opportunities such as becoming a qualified Block Management Property Manager.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us by telephone for more information.