At AM Surveying & Block Management we provide Block Management and Building Surveying/Consultancy services to developments, estates and clients throughout London and the South East and we are looking for a Property Management Assistant Apprentice to join our passionate team.
Clients of AM Surveying & Block Management expect a high degree of service within key performance areas including professionalism, commitment to delivering on targets and attention to detail. Our hard working team have continually achieved our clients expectations, driving the company forward as we continue to meet our growth goals, establish our brand as a respected Block Management & Building Surveying/Professional Services solution and expand our team.
What does the Property Management Assistant Apprentice position involve?
We are looking for a passionate candidate whom can add value to our team and whom we can truly get behind to help develop professionally and as an individual. The Property Management Assistant Apprentice position provides excellent exposure to the Block Management industry working with in-house teams, property owners, industry colleagues and a range of service providers.
This position is suitable for persons looking to expand their skills in Block management.
As Property Management Assistant Apprentice at AM, you can expect to be working on the following:
- Assisting with handling incoming reactive and planned repairs via email, telephone and processing via our range of software.
- Assisting with preparing contractors works orders, obtaining quotations and issuing instructions to contractors.
- Assisting an in-house Property Manager working as part of a dedicated team for a portfolio of properties.
- Gaining an excellent understanding of our software, in particular FixFlo. Processing all maintenance issues through FixFlo and monitoring such to ensure timely handling of such.
- Accompanying the Property Manager on regular site inspections.
- Liaising with property owners, clients and suppliers.
- Displaying a good level of professional communication skills via telephone, email, letters.
Qualifications of the position?
- Admin and customer service experience preferable, although the right candidate will be mentored and provided with on-the-job training via the apprenticeship scheme.
-Experience using the Microsoft Office suite, in particular Microsoft Word and Outlook.
- Willingness to learn and undertake training provided by the company and external providers if necessary.
- Able to work within pressurised situations and within a busy office environment.
- Able to display the ability to add value to a team.
- Self motivated, enthusiastic and a trustworthy team player.
In essence, if you have a passion for your work, are super organised/can prioritise very effectively, have a proactive, upbeat ‘let’s get this done’ attitude (and can follow through) and are a friendly, team player - we would love to hear from you!
What's it like working at AM?
- We're a professional team of friendly, supportive and interesting people. We all work hard and love what we do and always put a smile on each other’s faces.
- Our team are diverse, ranging from office based and on-site staff in a range of positions. We all like to stay connected with regular team catch-ups currently taking place remotely.
- We have a mindset of constant improvement, we welcome your feedback where great ideas will make a real difference.
- Commitment to personal development - we want to help you grow! Career progression is always on the horizon for the right people!
- Work within a respected provider of Block Management services with goals of steady constant growth.
What the role will give you:
- A very varied and interesting workload dealing with a wide variety of buildings, people and projects.
- Office based with the flexibility to work from home up to 2 days per week once trained.
- Training Development Program: Apprenticeship training is available for this role.
- Provision of company smartphone and laptop.
- Working within a professional, supportive, friendly team within well-equipped offices
- This role benefits from further career development opportunities such as becoming a qualified Block Management Property Manager
- Be part of a vibrant workplace culture within a friendly and professional team with regular Social Events throughout the year organised by our colleagues on our dedicated Social Committee as well as our prestigious Annual Staff Event.